Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cheap Vodka

The entire world has it's fair share of poor quality alcohol available at a very affordable price, not mentioning any countries in particular. Russia. But I think I have found maybe the weirdest, cheapest form of Vodka on the planet.

It's called Vladimir, also known as Vlad. I've had it a few times now and just something about it freaks me out. Not quite sure what. It's that type of booze that smells like nail polish remover and tastes like something even worse.

Despite it's minging taste, I keep going back to it. And I can't complain about it's "get's-you-really-drunk-ability" because it works a treat. And if I'm perfectly honest, I don't remember much of the nights where I did drink it. I haven't chundered from drinking it yet but I've seen it happen to many a people.

So yeah, stay away from that shit if you just want an "enjoyable" night. If you want to get totally sloshed then go for it son!


No comments:

Post a Comment