Sunday, December 4, 2011

Finals

Hello people who actually read my blog! Just think, if this blog ever goes huge and I become famous, you can be the one who's like: "Man, I knew about the blog before it went mainstream!"

Well this post itself isn't really anything special. It's basically me giving in a "sick note" and apolosing in advance for a possible lack of blog entries over the next few days. It's finals week at my uni so apparently I have to study for some sort of test...

Usually I'm not one to bust my arse to revise for exams, but I feel my student life will be cut short if I do not prepare slightly.

So yeah, I have a Networking final tomorrow, an Accounting final the following day and Cultural Literacy Studies portfolio review on the Thursday. The fourth was done last Friday. Learning's a bitch init?

No comments:

Post a Comment