Sunday, December 4, 2011

Genuinely Interesting News

Well people, I've just had a little chinwag with a lad on campus about blogging. He's interested in starting a comedy blog with one of his mates, and I know for a fact, that if they are to pursue the blogging plan, it will be a success. He's a funny chap and I'm sure his mate is also.

So long story short, I was speaking to him about my blog and, more importantly, it's relatively successful start. A plan is in mixer that I will help promote their blog, via my blog, the blog's Twitter account, etc. In return, they will help promote mine.

In order to help their comedy blog advance and make people laugh, I may be asked to write a weekly entry for them. I don't like blowing my own trumpet (who am I kidding? I love to.) but I think comedic writing is one of my strongest areas of literature. Another element behind my appointment would be that my humour would be from a British perspective, giving more variety to what is assumed to be an American audience. We all know the Yanks love us Brits.

So anyway, I'll keep you informed on the issue and I really hope it gets the green light go ahead. It would be nice to write for other people and see their blog mature into something special, which I know it would be.

Here's the lad I've been speaking to:

His name is Robert "Bo" Forney, and yes, he does show an incredible resemblance to The Incredible Hulk.

No comments:

Post a Comment